Faith Foundation is a non-government, non-profit, non-tax, and non-political organization. Foundation’s objective is to work with the underprivileged areas of our cities.
Social services are rights that have eluded by the Faith Foundation society for too many years. As part of its mission to give something back to society. Faith Foundation was formed not for profit and registered under the society’s registration act 1960 of the Government of Sind. It follows all rules and procedures and the board comprises entirely or nominated volunteers who do not get paid for their services.
Faith Foundation has been formed to serve humanity in all walks of life.
The Slogan “Empowering Humanity”
Empowering Humanity is achievable in 4 stages for the underprivileged people:
- Career Counselling
- Skill development (training)
- Due diligence for life (investment training)
- Career counseling for students.
- English language training.
- Vocational Training Centre
- Distribution of Clothes and Stationery items
- Financially support for School fees for children and vocational training
- Financial support for deserving brilliant students for higher education.
- Financial support to needy families for delivery birth of a baby.
- support for medical treatment of Infants in hospital.
- Financial support for deserving families for ambulance expenses for movement of patients to/from village/city.
- Monthly Rashan distribution.
- Cooked food distribution daily basis in different locations of Karachi.
- EIDI for deserving children on EID-ul-Azha and EID-ul-Fitr.
- Ramadan package of Roshan and other activities, before EID-ul-Fitr and EID-ul-Azha.
- Financial support for marriage of daughters of deserving families (Jahez, furniture, clothes, accessories, utensils, marriage dinner).
- Financial support for deserving families for Funeral services (Kafan, Ghusal, Mayyat bus, Qabar arrangement).
- Assistance support for average people for Funeral services (Kafan, Ghusal, Mayyat bus, Qabar arrangement).
- Life Coach Services to all age groups from many walks of life.
- Distribution of different items, equipment for home earnings, and freelancing.
- Five Well delivered in different locations for the drinking water and distribution of water Tharparkar.
- Monthly Rashan distribution service for needy and help them to feed their children in different areas of Sindh
- Handpumps delivered in different parts of backward areas of Sindh mostly Tharparkar.
- Wells with a Submerged pump delivered to the people of Moche Goth, Karachi, Nooriabad, and Gadap town.
- Two Mosque under construction (near completion), in Tharparkar.
- Eight houses Renovation completed in Karachi, due to recent Rain Urban Flooding Disaster.
- Vocational Training Centre started in Nazir Hussain University, Liaquatabad, Karachi
Sajid Zia (Founder)